Hello everyone who is reading my blog , although I'm sure no one would be reading this .
So , take it as I'm talking to myself . So yeah , today is the first day of school . It was horrible . There were so many talks going on that I couldn't absorb much of what the teachers were talking about .
And , I have no idea how am I going to survive in 3C . I detest it , seriously detest it . I wish I could appeal . :/ And there is this sec 3 camp on the 16th to 18th . Hmmmm ~ I wouldnt want to go but my parents would be forcing me -.-
And , have been feeling sentimental the whole day . Feel like I can break down any minute now . Not many people like me , and the funny thing is that they didn't even get to know me . So yeah , judging me without knowing me ? It is just crazy ! Yeah , this is called reality . Popular kids in school might have more 'haters' then 'likers' . And the word 'likers' doesn't even exist . That is just the crazy world . People hate and judge you for no good reason .
I guess everyone has at least 1 haters , but for me ? I guess I couldn't count the number of people who hate me ! But for the number of people I hate , it is more then I could think of . Some of the people I hate is just plain influence . I didn't get to know them , and I hate them because of what some of my friends say .
Lets say that there is this person A , B and C .
C is A's friend and A detest B and B doesn't know C . So , when A detest B a lot , the words A will use is so harsh and convincing , it might just make C hate B .
REALITY of the world .
---

Yes , I do that a lot .
And yeah , the feeling inside of you when you know that someone hates you is so indescribable . The feeling is so horrid that you would just want to close your eyes and let the tears fall .
Sometimes I just wish that my life is like a switch . On it when I'm happy , and when I'm feeling horrid inside and everything just starts to backfire , I could just switch my life off . I seriously wish there are such things ..
No comments:
Post a Comment