Helloh ! HAHA ! Super happy today ;D hehhehs . Had alot of fun !! HAHA ! Today woke up around 9 + 10 ? Then rushed through my tuition homework . Blahblah , as usual , sms-ed him and LiJun ;D Thenthen lunch , then do homework . Then bathe , then tuition . Blahblah , tuition was fun ;D Then met Him❤ at MRT around 4+ xD Spammed him on the way to westmall ! Super fun xP HAHA ! Then rushed to the arcade . Saw huiling and xinyu playing the basketball thing . Expected them to play it . LOL , peggy , peggy de him , lijun , huiling and Xinyu all there le . Except for xinyu de him ~ and my him !❤ HAHA ! Walked to KFC ! He treat me to snackers xD HAHA ! Tyvm (: Thenthen , fold a straw heart for him❤ . He dont know wtf is it lorh ~.~ BLEH . Then blahblah , xinyu help me smuggle snackers , peggy help me smuggle drinks . Then went to the cinema ! HAHA , saw xinyu de him . he❤ went to buy drinks . Blahblah , went in . Couldnt really see anything . Almost fell down . But didnt , heng die . LOL ! I sat beside xinyu de him . LOL , haha ! then blahblah . We watched ILoveHongkong . Super funny ! You should watch it ! haha . Then eat snackers , fed him❤ :X LOL ! haha , then show ended . Walk out , walk the wrong way . Then blahblah , hold hand with him ! LOL , his hand super cold cans ! LOL ! Turn purple le . Then went into the library . De Liberians so GUAILAN . blahs , played truth or dare for a while . Basically , we just play dare . No truth . Then dare all the couple there to hold hand . No choice . LOL , then blahblah . Went to arcade . I played 8 arounds of DDR with huiling . LOL ! I suck at it . Blahblah , went home . Then played on the piano . LOL ! hahahah ! ohkay , byebye xP


His book . The bookmark is I make de ! haha , nice worh ? JOKING .
To Him : Thanks for everything (: iloveyou like I never loved any guy before . I appreciate everything that you have done for me (: Im sorry if im too violent or stuff . I love holding your hand although it is very cold . Iloveyous ! ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment