HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR DEAR HONEYYY ! ILOVEYOU LOADS SUHUI !
Anyways ! Alot of things happened . Good and bad and worse(: Good thing is that during recess time I met him at the staircase , bad thing is that Aaron found out ~.~ Bleks . Hate him ttm , hope that he would not spread ~.~ Aaron --> big mouth dude .
Then after that , blahblahblah , math , felt like sleeping. Then Chinese , boring ~.~ then eng . Joson kept diturbing me that I kinda actually shouted , " FUCK OFF LAH " . Then teacher actually heard it , well . I really really shouted it . Blame Joson for forcing me to say it . Then the whole class went " WHOAAAAAA " WTF , stupid Joson .
Then after school went to lot and buy pencil case . Suhui bought a wallet xD HAHA ! 20% discount because it was her birthday ! :D Happy birthday once again Suhui ! Then went to longjohn silver and eat xP haha !
The thing super oily . When I used my fork to poke into the chicken , the oil actually splurt out ~.~ Disgusting die . Then went home around 3 + to do my homework and revise . See ! I good girl ! HAHAHA ! then blahblah , do english homework . Then do chinese homework , do until half way then went to karaoke in the study room ~ HAHA ! Blahblah , byebye :P
No comments:
Post a Comment