HELLO PEOPLE !
Today Im so in a qoooddyyy mood !
firstly , qot back report book !
GUESSS WAD ?
I TOP 5 YEAH !
hahahaha xD
can qet Iphone and Wii !!!
hahahaha , dhen after dhat .
went to lot 1 with Suhaila , Amira and Amelia and
those 2 ~
those 2 just taq alonq ~
dhen went to eat mac :D
hahaha , dhen Amelia and I went to wash our hands .
dhen we qrabbed our baq and ,
TADA !
hahaha , dun tell you :P
haha , secret between me and Amelia .
Was damm fun !
Amelia and I talk talk talk !
share secrets :D
hahaha , ohkayohakay :D
am qlad that Amelia forqive me :D
haha , love her now :D
haha , ohkay , byebye .
CANT WAIT FOR TMR !
TRM GOIN TO BUGIS !
WOOTS !
Seriously , stop sayinq that I steal your 'friends'
away cuz you are th
one that drive them away .
No comments:
Post a Comment