hello , cut my hair -.-ll
Sucksuck , hope that in 2 months time ,
it will become nicenice :D
ohkayohkay ,ytd went
BUGIS WITH TRM !
HAHAHAHA XD
HAHAHAHA XD
damm fun worhs !
is super fun worhs !
Bouqht alot of thinqs .
kaykay , wont elaborate .
BOUGHT SAME WALLET AS XINYU !
BOUGHT SAME PANTS AS SUHUI !
BOUGHT SAME EARINGS AS HUILING .
LiJun ..
Psps , didnt buy anythinq dhe same as you :(
will when you have $$ !
DHEN WE CAN BUYBUYBUY !
HAHA xD
HAHA xD
ohkay , byebye .
Hey bitchy !
comeon yeahs ,
did I say everythinq was your fault ?
plusplus , Im at fault too ?
COMEON dhen , LIST EM ALL OUT .
LIST EM .
Hmms , make simi decision arhs .
Use which people ?
Use who ?
Comeon , list em .
It is so true ,
you drive your friends away .
If not , why is thr only NICOLE by your side ?
现在的你,
很像以前的我
in fact , You are dhe me last time .
Hmms , most of th qirls hate you .
Hmms , to put it that way , all those
that hate me last time hate you
except maybe shannon ,
seraphina , Charmaine
and that dear Nicole that
YOU HATE (:
Comeon , who is dhe 'Flirter'
here ?
Yeah , Im qlad dhat I chanqed (:
People dun hate me now , instead ,they hate you .
hmms ,I dont have dhe ability to make
everyone my friend .
Im just sincere enouqh to apoloqise
to them .
IM JUST SORRY FOR WHAD
I DID TO THEM .
I DID TO THEM .
You are not happy that Amelia friend me rite ?
YOU CAN ASK HER WAD I DID .
I sms-ed her , I wrote a letter to her .
Isnt it sincere enouqh for her
to forqive me ?
YOU ARE JEALOUS THAT IM
SURROUNDED WITH SO
SURROUNDED WITH SO
MANY NICE FRIENDS
THAT HATE YOU .
You are th victim ?
HAHAHA ,
ROFLMAO .
I LAUGH UNTIL MY
STOMACH PAIN .
I WAS DHE VICTIM , YOU
MADE ME WHO AM
I TODAY .
YOU MADE ME HATE YOU , but
thanks to you ,
I CHANGED .
I swear , I wont Bend down my head ,
and Say a word of SORRY to you .
WHAD IM FEELING LAST TIME ,
IS 10 TIMES AS BAD AS WAD YOU
ARE FEELING NOW .
YOU HURT ME 10 TIMES AS BADLY
AS I HURT YOU NOW .
Whadever you say now , cant really hurt me .
Cuz last time , You alr made a hole so deep in my heart ,
it doesnt hurt anymore .
Seriously .
Yeah , I USED ALOT OF VULGARITIES on you .
CUZ I HATE YOU .
I HATE YOU SO MUCH , I WANNA
KNOW ALL DHE
VULGARITIES TO SCOLD YOU .
You didnt scold me vulqarities in th face .
DID I SAY THAT YOU GOT ?
YEAH , I WAS A BITCH BEFORE .
BUT NOT AS BAD AS YOU
WERE A BITCH NOW .
You are seriously worse dhen a bitch .
Plus , NICOLE .
Who is th real extra on dhe trip on THURSDAY ?
I quess that it is You and EIleen huh .
It was suppose to be Suhaila ,
Amelia and my outinq .
you two wanna join
when we dunwanna you to join ~
IT WAS OUR OUTING AND
YOU TWO RUINED IT ~
if im dhe extra ...
Amelia would not even
wan me to qo kaykay :)
plus , she would have
asked you quys to qo
and not ask me to qo yeahs ?
No comments:
Post a Comment