Ohkay people
Aint really in th mood to post since so much thinqs ,
ohkay , a few thinqs happened .
dont wanna talk abt it .
Only wanna say this to my dearest dearest one and only sister :
hello jiejie , althouqh so much thinqs has happen this few months ,
happy , sad , anqry or wadever .
I cant bear to see you so sad .
althouqh yesterday is very sad for both you and me ,
well , mostly me larhs .
But dhen you must remain stronq .
maybe you are stronq , but I cant see it .
you cry over thinqs easily , well ,
me larhs .
nehh , I dont really cry over small thinqs like you :P
I know I cried really really horrible ,
althouqh somethinq happened to you that
you should be sad abt .
But , who cares ?
I cried and I'm PROUD
HAHA
proud I say ! PROUD !
ohkays , this part is mostly craps XD
Well , you can find a better one !
Just forqet it , it is not worth cryinq for .
Well , cry one last time and move one .
Another day is another fresh start .
You know whad you should do ,
once bitten twice shy .
No point qettinq all sadd and boohoo aqain .
Cry one last time and MOVE ON .
FIND A BETTER ONE ,
someone who loves you more :D
LIKE ME !
WOOHOO !
ohkay , shall not waste your time .
ohkay , shall not waste your time .
Btw , dont start cryinq upon seeinq this post !
Love ya to th maxmaxmax !
ohkay , bye
No comments:
Post a Comment