Hello people :D
now raininq urhs .
So bored , so decided to use computer .
Today is MAF .
If you are too stupid to know , it
means Mid autumn festival .
YAY !
ohkay , but boo to th fact that is is RAINING
Fish it .
ohkays , nothinq much happen in sch .
cuz kinda pekchek for no freakinq reason .
ohkay , currently no enenmy , tryinq to be friends
with Amelia .
Was freakinq happy when she finally
talked to me last thursday !
haha , I know it is no biq deal .
But dhen , I'M HAPPY !
YAY !
Wee ~
was really sorry for wad I was like
last time , know I was really a bitch .
No one likes me , but now ~
surrounded with people I love (:
except for two (:
I mean qirls ohkay .
Ohkay , If you wanna know who ,
feel free to ask me .
one loook kinda like this .
--__-- > her eye
now raininq urhs .
So bored , so decided to use computer .
Today is MAF .
If you are too stupid to know , it
means Mid autumn festival .
YAY !
ohkay , but boo to th fact that is is RAINING
Fish it .
ohkays , nothinq much happen in sch .
cuz kinda pekchek for no freakinq reason .
ohkay , currently no enenmy , tryinq to be friends
with Amelia .
Was freakinq happy when she finally
talked to me last thursday !
haha , I know it is no biq deal .
But dhen , I'M HAPPY !
YAY !
Wee ~
was really sorry for wad I was like
last time , know I was really a bitch .
No one likes me , but now ~
surrounded with people I love (:
except for two (:
I mean qirls ohkay .
Ohkay , If you wanna know who ,
feel free to ask me .
one loook kinda like this .
--__-- > her eye
and another like this (_ _ )
ohkay , byebye .
Actually I dont hate you at first ,
but too much of you suckzxc .
LOL , but , who cares .
I still love you ♥
Love you like fck .
Muacks .
Use me until you are tired of me
and throw me one side .
I dont mind .
But dont cross th line ,
thr are limits to my patients .
You hate me , it is ohkay .
cuz you aint a true friend .
Maybe you are , who knows ?
No comments:
Post a Comment