Tuesday, September 7, 2010

HELLO PEOPLE !
quess whad ?
Not boastinq or anythinq but today went
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS WITH EILEEN !
WOO ~ Took alot of pictures yeahs .
LOL , first thinq , took shuttle bus to US
dhen we kinda lost our way .
dk whr to walk .
took dhe first roller coaster we saw .
it is like kinda like a draqon head .
In dhe far far away thr .
dhen went to watch 3-D shrek .
damm cool !
haha , kenna sprayed !
haha , dhen blahblahs .
dhen I forqot whad we do .
dhen we went to queue up for another kind of roller coaster .
quite fun .
WE WENT TO PLAY DHE MUMMY RIDE !
WOOHOO ! really damm fun sia .
we played it 4 times
LOL , anyways , dhen we went to play dhe water rides .
LOl , too many thinq to list down .
I would just like to keep it in my heart and mind .
I dont have to express out how I really spend my day ,
i just know dhat I had fun with Eileen ~ HAHA
blahblah , nitenite , qo facebook for pictures <:

No comments: