Hello people !
Firstly , wanna say
HAPPY 8th MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO
MY DEAREST DEAREST EILEEN !
HAHA !
Known her for like , 8th months .
Today is dhe day dhat I met her !
and from there , my life
at teckwhye is like , cooler ~
haha .
Firstly , wanna say
HAPPY 8th MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO
MY DEAREST DEAREST EILEEN !
HAHA !
Known her for like , 8th months .
Today is dhe day dhat I met her !
and from there , my life
at teckwhye is like , cooler ~
haha .
anyways , I didnt post dhe few days cuz
I'M LAZY ~
haha .
Anyways , ytd after lunch , helped
my parents to shred dhe stupid documents .
dhen is like so confidential dhen we
qotta shred it .
still haven shred finish urhs .
ytd we shred 2005 papers urhs .
still qot 2006 , 2007 ..
blahblah .
SO MANY !
dhe machine almost qoinq to explode alr .
LOL .
anyways , today have piano at 1.15pm
dhen qot tuition at 2.30 .
dhen after tuition dhen will try and cook
hawaiian bake rice cuz
I'm qonna cook dhat for my practical exam .
LOL , anyways .
qonna shred dhe paper now .
before dhat , do homework first .
buhbye .
Love you alot Eileen !
MUACKS !
cant wait for tmr !
No comments:
Post a Comment