Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hello people (:
now doinq math homework althouqh I should be revisinq for my tmr's ENGLISH exam .
Plus , today went to pizza hut and eat with
Valerie .
Hoho , den walkwalk .
qo Minitoon , popular , dhen food culture .
qo food culture take money from Dad to eat MOF .
Went to eat MOF , forqotten wad I eat .
Has somethinq qot to do with Vanilla ice cream plus cherry and strawberry syrup .
dhen blahs .
Sunday went to CWP library do to homework with Bff ( 1 nia )
den she come my hse .
Do homework for awhile , I think .
I forqot .
But I know that she played on my DS
for a freakinq lonq time .
I think .
LOL , blahblah .
Wanna chanqe sch .
Dont care .
Too many thinqs to urqe me to leave .
Have thinqs tat made me wanna stay .
But if I leave :
People wont say that I'm a COPYCAT .
People will have one lesser people to hate
blahblahbah , this and that .
and , th only pathetic thinq is that
my BFF''s will miss me .
Except for one bitch .
LOL . ohkay .
qoodbye .
qonna continue doin my math if not I wont have any time to
revise for enqlish
* Althouqh it is only compo
Buhbye

No comments: