hello bitches :D
LOL , I'm just bored
Stop tryinq to be my friend bitch .
I know you hate me (:
Ohkay ! What should I talk abt lei ?
Ahahah , this few days , LiJun ♥
and I keep on video call .
LOL , damm funny .
Made stupid and funny faces at her .
Could tell she wasnt lookinq .
LOL , qood mahs .
We share many many secrets :D
hoho , thr was once .
Ehh , on sunday .
We slept around 5.30 ++ - 6 .
LOL , was like , talkinq and talkinq away .
Video-caminq away .
LOL , you must be so jealous !
LOL , Jkjk larhs .
Many thinqs happened , dont wish to talk abt it .
I know what you said abt me bitch , qrow up .
Nobody wants to follow your freakinq actions .
I know I dont because they are so
freakinq childish .
Just stop thinkinq tat I'm a fool .
Stop thinkinq that idk what you feel inside .
I know everythinq .
So , stop actinq like a BITCH
And I'll thank you for that (:
I shouldnt waste my time on you .
Stop appearinq in front of me .
I'm just a spare tire to you , fine .
no friend come find me , have friends ,
throw me aside .
LOL , I should have known that you are more thn just a BITCH .
Even th word BITCH dont suite you cuz
you think that everyone around you likes you .
Have fun destroyinq other's life includinq mine .
and , you will have bao yinq dhe .
LOL , qet th hell outta my life .
Stop thinkinq that I like you BITCH .
You could fool others but not me .
arent you such a bitch ?
buhbye bitches :D
No comments:
Post a Comment