Who Am I to youu ?
Just a spare tire ?
youu wan to talk to me thn talk to me .
dont wan talk to me thn throw me aside ?
Who th fck do you think I am ?
I have EMOTIONS .
I'm a human .
Not a Animal or any item lyinq
aroundd on th floor .
you miqht think like wadever .
Since I'm just a piece of qarbaqe ,
what am I to youu compared to your friends ?
Since you have so many friends ,
you miqht as well qive some up .
I dont like th way you treat me .
I thouqht you reallyy wanted to be my friend .
If you really want to be my friend , thn why are you treatinq me like this ?
You can come up with a thousand of reasons , but ,
You can come up with a thousand of reasons , but ,
I can only come up with one .
You ALWAYS sayy that th problem lies with me .
And you qave me so many reasons that I
really think that I'm at fault .
I didnt do anythinq wronq and
you made me believe that I did .
are you just usinq me ?
I dont wan to know your answer .
I'm just sick and tiredd of youu .
Treatinq me like any BEAST would .
Even my ENEMY is way better thn you alriqhts .
I wonder why did I ever join TeckWhye sec .
My primary school friends were 101% better thn you .
You suckzxc .
qossip abt me and stuff .
when I askk you , you refuse to tell me th truth .
what ?
after you dont friend me ,
thn I will thn know what you really think of me .
what ?
DOUBLE SADNESS .
Is that wad you wan ?
If it makes you happy to see me
in such miserable state ,
YOU ARE WORST THN A BEAST .
Lauqh at me , fine .
I dont care .
As lonq as I know I nvr do anythinq wronq ,
I'm not qonna beqq you to friendd me or somethinq .
YOU ALWAYS THINK THAT YOU ARE RIGHT BUT
YOU ARE SO FREAKING NOT .
YOU ARE SO FREAKING NOT .
You are such a bitch
LittleMissHeartzxc
I stay in lurve with youu
No comments:
Post a Comment