Thursday, July 8, 2010

HEY PEOPLE !
I'm so freakinq bored yeas .
Tmr have St John .
I'm havinq that werid feelinq aqain .
Idk whyy but I dreaded everyday of knowinq that I'm in StJohn
and I kinda hate it .
I feel like quitinq but , I alr have th uniform and ,
I wish it wasnt so touqh .
Idw to keep on doinq and doinq and doinq footdrills .
It stinks .
I wan to learn First Aid and I dun wan to qo
to those freakinq camps .
It stinks .
I dont want to qo to camp but if I dont ,
I wont qet promoted .
it stinks alriqhts .
plus , guess what ?
I forqot everythinq abt what I did today .
Except for th Health Checkup part .
blahs , I feel like quitinq .
But it is like so difficult to do somethinq when your brain tells
you to quit but your heartt tells youu to persevere
and carry on with St John .
It is so pressurising*
idk how to spell luhs .
buhbye .
LittleMissHeartzxc
I Stay In Lurve With Youu

No comments: