Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hello (:
LITTLEMISSHEARTZXC ♥ is backk !
ohyea , I posted earlier (:
ahahahah , boredbored .
chattinq w xuezi and xinyinq (:
lalala , boredboredbored .
I diedie lurve LiJun , Eileen's , Xinyu and Peqqy .
lalala , Peqqy so quiet !
lalala , they soooo briqhtened up my dayy ohkay !
hahah , in sch , paid alot of attention in chinese class (:
wanna buck up liao (:
hahah , first time ohkays (:
anyways , had alot of fun durinq enqlish lesson .
Mrs Wu brouqht us to err , th computer lab (:
thn we practice our poetry slam (:
fun worhs :D
kept on jokinq like a fool :D
OMG , I really sms-ed alot today , should stop soon ~
if not l8r th bill come ,
my parents hor , scold me until I die .
Idk how much I sent today liao .
Comfirm more thn 50 de worhs .
Ohkay , shall stop here .
Buhbye world ~
LittleMissHeartzxc♥
I stay in lurve with youu

No comments: