Damm fucked upp .
Was totally happy until someone made me madd .
Eileen Lim , LiJun , Peqqy , Eileen koh and Xinyu come to my hse :D
hahaha (:
anyways , eat lunch thn plan to do homework .
but thn ended up playinq .
Thn took pictures :D
tmr is st john's dayy .
lalala , nidda qo so early .
Lalala , ohkays , lalala , wont elaborate abt today .
> Valerie :
Ehh , you thinkk I so pettyy mehs ?
over one SMALL incident and I'm ANGRY ?
ROFLMAO !?!?!?
I'm wronq ? I have every riqht to hate youu .
I'm wronq ? I have every riqht to hate youu .
youu copyy me how many times liao ?
Andd , somemore , youu know I hate copy cats . I
dont care abt what zxc thinqy .
IT IS TH NAME .
Look at th name .
how similar is it ?
lalala , as I quessed , youu qave me bullshit .
LOL ?
think one 'ZCX'
can make me anqry ?
I qave in to you everytime youu copy me because
YOU ARE YOUNGER .
but , you seriously crossed th line this time .
I am wastinq my time here .
p/s , scared to reply me izzit ?
dont dare face me ?
talk to youu at msn nvr reply .
-.-ll
why dunwan settle ?
mother ~
you think that everytime you copy me
I will forqive you riqht ?
thn you kept on takinq advantaqe of me ?
what th fck ?
Fck off .
Littlemissheartzxc♥
Littlemissheartzxc♥
I stay in lurve with you
No comments:
Post a Comment