Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hoho , Idk what I eat .
my stomach hurt like ....
D:
ohkays , todayy , Jamie and I went out .
blah blah , youu know le larhs .
ohkays , first , met her at th MRT thr .
Was late .
>.<
haiz , whyy am I always late ?
Omqomqomq ,
lalala .
walkwalk ,
blahs .
Seriously , Lot1 qot nothinq to see ,
if youu wanna eat , lot1 is th
place for youu lorhs .
bouqht bubble tea .
den qo minitoon thr andd seesee .
whoa , I reallyy must thank th sales lady lorh ,
she remind me
that tmr is father's day .
do youu guys know ?
panicked , rushed to popular and stuff .
blahs , decided not to give him th present until his birthday .
hehe , 2 in 1 ohkay :D
haha , good idea huh !
^-^
anyways , bouqht a bottle and strips of paper .
decided to fold stars and write 46 phrases that I wan him to know
on 46 strips of paper .
thn blahs , since my father
is 46 this year :D
haha , his birthday is on 1407'
hehe :D
thn 4 days l8r , is Eileen Lim's birthday .
lala , den walkwalk .
damm anqry w th stupid librarian sia .
damm it , ask Jamie to qo out of th library and talk
when she is talkinq v softly and
th freakinq children is
screaminq away .
-.-ll
dont give a damm .
blahs , den went to find a seat .
th freakinq old foqqey come and 'chase' us away .
was like , WTF ?
he not happyy izzit .
damm it lorh ,
This is TanShuWen sayinq that ,
LOT1 LIBRARY
STINKS AND DONT EVER GO THERE .
THANK YOUU .
TH LIBRARY AT LOT1
SUCKS TO TH CORE AND I WONT
EVER FCKING GO THR .
UNLESS NECESSARY .
Ohkay , I'm done :D
haha :D
ohkays , buhbye :D
Thankyouu for today Jamie .
Althouqh we didnt reallyy have fun ,
I wan youu to know that , I'm qlad to see you (:
Ilurveyouu ohkays (:
meetup with PuayJun , LiPinq and HanAu soon :D
plus , Hanau , dont be so Emo larhs !
Shuwenheartzxc♥
I stay in lurve with youu

No comments: