Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hello people .
I'm so freakinq anqry now ohkay
zzz , I saw somethinq I dun wanna see
and it is like totally killinq me .
OMG , cant she stop copyinq me ?
I hate her sia , I mean
like , I dont like it when she kept on copyinq me
and doesnt admit it .
and lalala , I hate it sia .
mother .
thn if I ask her and stuff ,
thn she will freakinq make up alot
of excuses and stuff
but it is so clear that she
copied me .
-.-ll
omq , I dont know how lonq can I stand this
before I totally smack her upside down .
LOL , I wanna tell her abt this and blahs
but it will make me all guilty and I cant
brinq this matter up .
Lalala .
Forqet it .
if she do it aqain or continue to copy me and stuff ,
that is when I draw th line .
ohkays , buhbye :@
Plus ,
my 'LittleMissHeartzxc'
is so freakinq copyriqhted .
lalala .
to her : and , dont qive me excuses
that wad , youu didnt reallyy copy it and blahs .
dont qive me bullshit ,
cause I wont buyy it .
Copy me means copy me ,
give me bullshit and I'll smack you upsidedown
LittleMissHeartzxc♥
I stay in lurve with youu

No comments: