Hey people (:
It has been officially 5 days since my last post .
Bleks ~
haha , blog is so dead .
Well , ytd had D&T .
Had fun yeas (:
My stupid handphone device cant even stand properly .
BLEKS !
haha .
Thn Mr Tiong ? Helped me solve the problem (:
Eileen helped me to cut the cardboard (:
Really helpful yeas (:
Muacks to EIleen .
Thn we did the CAD thingy .
I kept on asking JiaWei how to do because
I missed one part .
Eileen oso dunno .
So I asked JiaWei lorh .
He kept on pointing onto the screen
and said " eu click this , thn press ctrl thn click this again .."
MF ?
how I know which part he talking abt ?
got so many part lorh .
Tat made me super super angry .
Blek ~
haha (:
hmms , currently sms-ing Suhaila .
Today got nothing much .
Thanks Mr Wee( History cher) for using eur
break time to teach my class (:
and MsLiow , for the math remedial (:
Thanks chers !
haha , I'm nt sure whether if eu guys will see this .
Blah .
Hmms , ++++ I got 13.5/20 for history !
haha (;
Well , not tat good , but I tink I'm 2nd or 3rd in class
and it is a big jump yeas (:
After tat stupid ms oh pulled down my grades .
Ohkays , buhbye (:
I hate eu Bitch . I hate every actions of eurs .
Wad eu do totally irritates me .
Fck off alrights ?
Look at eur mouth . It stinks .
eu are totally disgusting .
Sweating so much .
And coming near me .
Fck off alrights ?
I know eu fcking hate me and wanna
get rid of me , but eu are wrong .
Eu are so wrong .
I can live w/o eu and I wish tat
eu nvr even appeared in my life .
Why must eu torture me litat ?
I got my revenge for wad eu did to me .
wad eu did to me , i wont forget ,
I'LL CONTINUE TO MAKE PLANS TO MAKE
EVERYDAY OF EUR LIFE MISERABLE .
of course , I wont .
Just fck off bitch .
Say tat eu ownself Chio .
but the truth is , eu are one ugly freak .
I'm no position to say tat , but , it is the truth .
No matter if eu put make up or wear contacts ,
eu will still be one ugly , pathetic , freaking dog .
No comments:
Post a Comment