Sunday, May 2, 2010

HEY people (:
Currently chatting with yanrong<33>
hmms , tmr no sch because of Labour day and I'm now
in my room blogging using so called my lappie (:
kinda lagg ..
hmms , ytd was fun with Eileen.L , LiJun , Peggy , Xinyu , shuqin and shawn .
hmms , well , went to mac to eat .
Didnt expect shuiqin and shawn to go because Eileen say it was
1E gathering thn Peggy said tat is
xinyu asked them to go de .
So , ohkay lorh .
The more the merrier (:
heh hehs .
I bought Pancakes thn Eileen bought the pancakes with the meat (:
LiJun and XinYu bought Fillet-o-fish .
I think peggy nvr eat thn idk le .
thn after tat went to playground to play .
I went to the swing thn they all at the ground sitting down
thn look at me play thn like so embarrassing .
I sound like AUNTIE LUCY for a moment (:
heh hehs .
the another swing was like taken by a girl .
Around age 7-9
because they all wanna play swing , but thn like dun
wan play alone , I tink .
sorry if I got it wrong .
thn I ask Eileen to go to tat swing .
Thn at first she dunwan go derh ,
thn I "force" her to go .
blahs .
thn I asked the girl " ke yi rang wo wan mah ?"
thn she like reluctanly let me play .
thn they all say I v bad .
Blahs .
I didnt force her to lemme have the swing right ?
hehhehs .
Thn after tat Eileen and I compete .
Thn I won , blahs .
thn we compete again .
hehhehs , I won again .
:X BHB ~
haha , thn after tat Eileen de mother called her .
Ask her buy tofu .
blahs .
walked to the super market with LiJun and Eileen .
Blahs .
thn send Eileen home because she scared .
thn went home , have tuition and blahs .
tut maked cupcakes for me .
Will upload the pic soon .
Gonna watch the police show thingy .
Buhbye .
signing off ~ Shuwen babyluv (:

No comments: