Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hey people :D
Although she has left me , people around
me told me to be stong .
Soo , I guess I wont cry anymore .
hmms , ytd is the day she left .
And I got to see her th last time .
Anyways , in the morning ,
saw YeeXinn JieJie :D
hmms , she not talking so I oso
nvr talk lorhs .
Blahs ...
went back to class .
Saw tat fcking Nicole .
and tat stupid asshole Amelia .
++ saw suhaila .
Brought her to see YeeXinn jiejie :D
haha .
hmms , actually nvr bring bagg derh .
thn I faster rushed back and said
" I dun wan my bag to be contaminated by
freakish freaks !"
I said it v loudly .
haha .
thn go do duty .
blahs .
Received history paper .
Sianz .. Did badly .
But passed .
Got 60/100 .
Sian lorh .
BASKET !
hmms , I'm like on of the top in class .
Highest is 34 ?
I got 30 :D
* BHB de me
hmms , blahs .
Recess , skiped recess duty .
Thn tat fucking Nicole say
" ShuWen , th starleader looking for eu lehs "
thn I was like so ?
No one look for me mahs .
I oso dun wan to be starleader liaos .
Sack me better :D
--Skip--
Mother tongue class go to computer labb .
blahs , thn LiJun and Eileen sat together , as per normal .
thn I sat behind .
blahs ..
thn went home take bag , change thn go st john .
started of with some foot drill .
thn blahs .
learnt FIRST AID !!
OMGOMGOMG !
from th day I joined st john , I was
looking forward for the FIRSTAID !
ahahah , hmms ,
gotta go camp from 4th june - 7 june .
4 day , 3 nights .
hahahaha , hmms , nidda cook my own food lorhs .
hmms , go to dunno wad secondary sch larhs .
Anyways , stop post here .
Buhbye :D

No comments: