Saturday, May 22, 2010

Damm fucking angry with VALERIE KOH YITING .
Eu dun dare put my name in eur blog right .
I know it .
Whatever , I wanna find out wad
is Ann blog by going into
her account so tat i know cannot meh ?
Eu are the unreasonale fcking asshole .
Ownself dun wan to friend ann derh ,
still act the good guy .
Say what ,
if I friend Ann , I will regret .
Blahs , lemme tell eu .
if I will regret , why will eu still friend ann ?
So , who is the bad guy now ?
tell me larhs .
Wanna fight ?
Can , I just live above eu only .
Not happy come to my hse and settle larhs .
I have more reasonable friend then eu .
Fck off .
Say wadever eu wan in eur fcking ugly blog .
I dun care .
Eu damm humji larhs ,
wanna talk abt people dun dare put my name in eur blog .
FCK OFF .
Eu are so unhumble .
EU ARE SUCH A FCKING ASSHOLE COPY CAT .
I wont dirty my blog with eur ugly asshole name

No comments: