Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hey people !
Rmb me ?
hahaha , alrights , crap , I know :X
haha , today quite boring at sch ..
had the shuttle run today !
Yay !
shall list down everything .
2.4 KM run - 14.36 ( IMPROVED YEAS ! )
Standing board jump - 170 ++ ( IMPROVED TOO ! )
Sit up - 38 sit ups in 30s . ( IMPROVED ! )
Incline Pull Up - 34 in 30s ( IMPROVED ! )
Shuttle Run - 10.08s ( IMPROVED ! )
Sit and Reach - 28-30 ++ ( Hmms , not sure whether improved anot )
Done (:
Well , most of them improved from primary sch !
haha .
Dunno why , now I become more fit thn usual .
Wont boast .
But I tink is tat how Mr Ralph ( PE teacher )
teach us and train us .
Well , it really worked for me and I hope
tat can get better results thn this for sec 2 !
hmms , tmr have morning and recess duty .
Dunno do wad larh .
Same as Nicole correct le .
Thn After sch have the St.John uniform fitting .
Dunno take how long larh .
ohkay , lazy to type le .
Wanna play cafe world le !
buhbye people .
And I STILL lUV HIM !!
With lots of luv , ShuWenn Muacks

No comments: