Friday, April 23, 2010

Hey people (:
It has been 3 days since I had last posted .
Heh hehs .
Well , Star Leader(Prefect) duties had started on tuesday .
Did the ushering in the morning and thn stand at the left/right staircase
to catch if people bring food to class
or bring swt drinks for recess duty .
Thn wed , thur and today did late coming for a change .
Oso dunno why change .
after ushering on tue ,
go outside hall , thn HuiLing ( The head STAR Leader) ,
Tell Nicole and I tat starting from wed , we will be doing late coming .
Hehhehs , PS .
Forgot to tell eu tat my name not inside the list .
Thn Terry said tat do the same duty as Nicole .
So , wad duty Nicole do thn I follow .
Thn ytd I go and find Mdm sumaini( dunno how to spell )
thn tell her abt it .
Thn she ask me find HuiLing , thn I tell her tat I find HuiLing abt it .
Thn she say tat she will do something abt it .

Thn I tell her tat Terry ask me to do the same duty as Nicole .
Thn she say ohkay , just do the same duty as Nicole first

because tat one not permanent .
Hmms , thn as usual , today did LateComing duty .
Thn went down at 7.15 .
wait for the late comers .
BlahBlah , did the pledge with them .
Not I lead , is my senior lead de .
haha .
Thn after tat I did the sec 1 late comer .
Got 3 people from my class urh .
BLEK !
Haha , hmms , thn they say if they take LRT , thn put a small
dot on top of the date .
But thn none of them take lrt .
Hmms , I tink because the LRT broke down arh .
or wadever .
Thn blah blah .
First lesson is Eng .
Did the compre open ended .
Blah .
Marked .
Haven mark finish bell ring .
Blah .
Thn is History .
Mr Wee took us .
heng heng not the stupid Ms oh .
Idiot lorh , Bring down my grades .
Blek !
Used to have straight A1's for history . ( sorry to boast )
thn after she teach I got 1 F9 .
How great is tat ?
zzz .. -.-
thn recess .
Got released 5 min earlier w nicole because got duty .
Thn buy food .
Thn go do duty .
Thn go to dentist .
Blek !
So scared .
Haha .
Thn Math .
Miss abit .
Hmms , Got back math paper .
Got 34/40 ( A1)
Blek , I dunno how to do abt the term , constant thingy .
thn mt .
Got test and I DUNNO ABT IT !
Arh !!!
But thn all the MCQ .
Wont talk anymore .
But Lastly ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAN PUAYJUN !
MAY ALL EUR WISHES COME TRUE BUT THN
DUN CURSE ME TO DIE ARH !
HAHA , HAVE FUN YEA LUV !
done (: .
Plus , who is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ?
Thanks for eur comments but thn tell me who eu are please ?

No comments: