Tuesday, March 1, 2011



helloh people (: I'm super obsessed in Autumn's concerto ! ( Xia Yi Zhan , Xing Fu ) The show is super touching (: Currently at episode 8 ! 3rd day watching this show (: I even cried while watching on of the episodes ! >.<>.<>

Today is a wonderful and beautiful day . LOL ! Stupid start . HAHA ! Anyways , had alot of fun today (: Not so fun during PE . PE Sucks big time ! It almost made me vomit and faint ~.~ But then cheered up after he sat with me during recess ! ^^ LOL ! I asked him to go away for fun xP hope you wont mind worh TYL ! ^.^
Changed seat with FongYee before PE . Sat with TUR for the rest of the day except during contact time ! ^.^ before that , he and his group of friends walked past during science lesson . Then one of his friend shouted my name
Eileen was saying " WHOA , SO ROMANTIC " all the way ~.~ Please la eileen ! He didnt even shout my name :P Hehhehs . Then after school , went to lot with EileenKoh , LiJun , Peggy , HuiLing , SuHui , XinYu and him ;D
As usual , we ' fight ' with each other ;D Fun die ! HAHA , hope we will not really fight in future D: Then went to mac , no seats . Went to LongJohnSilver , have seats . But need to sit seperately ~.~ Really thankful to XinYu (: She didnt Pangseh me ;D Tyvm XinYu ! ^^ She ALWAYS didnt pangseh me (: Ilovehers .
AND THE REST OF YOU . You think it is fun to pangseh me uh . Leave me alone with him ? Not that I dont want to be with him alone lehs , is that it is very awkward . Next time you guys have boyfriends and I do that to you , lets see how you feel . Now I really know how XinYu felt when we did that to her .

Sorry for that ;D OHKAY ! Lets continue , eat 2 piece chicken ! ^^Then after that , Him , Xinyu and I played iPhone (: We played iSlash ! ^.^ Play until very pekchek ! :@ HAHA ! Then went to buy things . Couldnt find some of the stuff I need ! Bleks . Then went back to longjohn silver (: Took our bag , went to find (Inserthisnamehere) at MRT .

Then MRT-ED to YewTee . Walked around , met Shannon they all ;D HAHA ! Then bus-ed to the canal there . LOL ! Didnt really do much . Then blahblah . I kept playing with him (: Fun die ! HAHA ! On The way to the canal , him and I chat , blahs . He tired to hold my hand but I purposely dodge xP HEHEHE ! ;D

Then blahblah , chat chat chat . Need to cross a stupid drain to get to Shannon they all the side . Then decided not to go >.<>

Is he trying to commit suicide ?

Shall not elaborate what happened . HAHA ! But we ran here and there , then he very breathless >.<>.<>

Picture of the flowers I plucked >.<

TAPIC FREEE ;D

15 more days and It would be
Our 1month and your Birthday ;D

No comments: