Helloh people ! Was going to post yesterday about the stagmont camp . But , Imma lazy pig ! LOL ! HAHA , ohkay . So , yesterday was total defence day ~ Then wear my full U for assembly , looked stupid in it ! :@ Then after that went to room , took things then changed to quarter u . Went back to class for 15 mins of math . Didnt pay attention . Then around 8.25 , went to foyer . Blahblah , walked there . So hot ~ LOL ! Then blahblah , at first it was super boring . Then I get to hold a rifle ! Did I spell it correctly ? LOL ! Super heavy cans . Then I kept shooting it at someone ! OMG ~ It was so fun ! Lazy to elaborate . Then blahblah . Today YuLiang was the parade commander . LOL ! Laugh die me :X LOL ! haha , I so bad . Then blahblah , lazy to elaborate le . byebye ! ^^
Im sorry , I lied .
iloveyous 24/7
No comments:
Post a Comment