Monday, January 24, 2011

Hey People (: HAHA :D Today is another school day :( So boring ~.~ LOL ! It is so fun to sit beside WeiYang . He is so entertaining (: haha . And the Yami yogurt Im eating now is so fantastic ! LOL :D Anyways , should I change my character ? Be more si wen . Because Im constantly poking and hitting weiyang with my pen . Im kinda violent huh ? Moodswings now a days . Super easy to get angry . I hate it :( haiz , hope that I can become more si wen . Well , I dont want people to hate me . Shall not be so crazy anymore . But !! About the laughing part , I dont think I can change it * Cheeky smile * haha ! ohkayohkay , byebyes (:
I hate to act like I dont love you anymore .
It is killing me inside :(

No comments: