Sunday, January 16, 2011

Helloh ! HAHA , here to blog today (: Huiling and LiJun are currently at my house now :D HAHA ! Sis just came in and asked us whether if we want to eat toast (: Then We all wanted toast with nutella , HAHA ! I changed my mind . Then I said thankyous then stupid LiJun said welcome -.-ll lame worhs , Also not say thankyous to her . Gonna post about yesterday and today .

Saturday (15/1/2011) : I almost forgot how to spell Saturday -.-lllll
LiJun , Peggy and EileenLim came to my house around 3 + 4 ? To watch : How to kill a mocking bird (: We end up watching TONG YAN :D haha ! Before that , went out to cook maggie for Eileen (: before that , we stand near my house balcony . Then they all saw my bra -.-ll then peggy said that she wanted to take picture of it -.-ll like wtf ?!? She still want to post it on facebook . -.-ll Then cook finish le , Eileen ate super fast . She just eat the noodles without even chewing it then she swallowed it . Creepy lorhs -.-ll then went back into my room to continue watching tong yan . Andand , MouRen sms-ed me . Asked who is she , blahblah . Hit die me also wont go back to WRPS . Then Like , It was like raining outside , then I closed all the curtains . Bo on light . Really super scary to watch horror movie in that kind of surrounding . but super shiok . Then around 1/4 of the show , Eileen nidda go home , so sent her down . went back up , continue watching the show . HAHA ! Then continued watching . I hold peggy hand while watching because I super scared . Then I kept screaming because like , suddenly the ghost pop up and stuff . Then Got one time , got one hand pop up from the ground , I scream like fuck can . Super scary cat lo . I keep using my spongebob to cover my eyes . Then got one guy bite off his tongue man ! SUPER DISGUSTED -.-ll bleks , then watch finish le ~ then LiJun keep playing my iPhone . Then blahblah , send them down . Ate Sushi for dinner <: super nice ! HAHA . Then took out baby photos and showed korkor (: then korkor kept laughing at my sister young time the picture ! HAHA , super funny . Then my sister tickle him until he almost vommitted -.-ll then we played monopoly deal . Super fun ! HAHA , I won 3 times . Then korkor won 1 time , Jiejie won 1 time . Then the last 2 rounds , mama joined . She dont know how to play then she play until super funny . Laughed like hell , blahblah . Went into room , use father lappy to watch Boys over flower . Finally watched finish le :D haha ! Then continued wacthing hannah montana until 1 . Then slept .

TODAY !
Woke up , ate macdonald breakfast . FInish everything except harshbrown . Then do math assignment . Then was like , super pekchek because keep wrong . Keep careless . Then blah , cried . Yeahyeah , cry baby . Blahs , then huiling and lijun came ! HuiLing got iTouch ! haha , we have the same cover ! <: super cool ! haha , then blahblah . I do homework , they play iTouch and my iPhone . Blahs , then now They still playing . Im resting from doing my math homework . So many homework ! ohkay , cut the craps . bye !

No comments: