12.43 a.m
What is the point of sms-ing you guys when you don't even fcking reply me . I spent my time typing out a really long message and it took me almost 15 minutes to type it all out . And it will only take you 3 seconds to delete it . Great , once we go our separate ways , you take it as you don't know me . If that is the way you want it I be like , fine . I'll take it as I don't know you and I never even attended WRPS . yeah , I'm petty , so what . I want to forget everything . Everything and everyone . I'm sorry Jamie , if you happen to see this post , I'm terribly sorry . I can't keep my word . There is no point trying So hard to keep all those memories . I'm a bitch . Don't ever text me again . I dont want to go for meetup's anymore . It is awkward and most of the time , I feel left out . Im moving on . I dont want to hold on to those memories anymore . It is killing me . This would be the last time I cried over my primary school mates . I don't want to miss you guys anymore . It is KILLING ME .
No comments:
Post a Comment