Saturday, December 11, 2010

helloh people (: ohkay , went out ytd and today ~ ohkay , will start bloqqinq :D and at th end , I shall write some thinqs to my friends of 2010 . (:

December 1o , 2o1o

Met LiJun at the drop-off point around ... 1.30 ? HAHA . Made her wait awhile because I qotta charqe my phone . Rushed down to meet her . Walked to LRT and thn waited for Eileen.k . chatted abt maqic and stuff . Eileen .k came , rushed into the LRT .

LRT-ed to BPP and met the rest . Bus-ed to Heeren . Sat with XinYu and SuHui . Super hyper althouqh I slept at 6 :X shhh . HAHA . anyways , listened to music on the way thr . Sat riqht at the back while LiJun , Eileen , Peqqy and HuiLinq sat at th front . Not enouqh space at th back . Thn on the way there , waved to some taxi drivers . Was sittinq riqht in th middle . Didnt fell thouqh .

Reached Heeren . Accompanied HuiLinq to buy her wallet . Bouqht a handphone cover . Cost me $7.90 . EX WORHS . HAHA . Love Huilinq new wallet . Maybe qonna buy it soon . Then went to walkwalk . Went to the toliet and zipai . Was playinq with the automatic soap thinq with LiJun . Super cool . It was at the bottom of the mirror . The hand dryer was there too . Super cool (: Zipai with th rest . When we are qonna leave the toliet , Was kinda nauqhty . I off-ed the liqhts in the toliet ! HAHA , super funny . Faster ran away ~ HAHA .

Went to walkwalk . Then went to fareast . Go fareast buy milk tea . IT WAS SUPERB ! Love it max . Then we went to eat bake rice (: It was so nice ! HAHA . Love it . HuiLinq , LiJun and peqqy didnt eat ~ dhen suhui couldnt finish her's so , she qave it to them (: haha , after they ate , They kept lookinq at me cuz I didnt finish my food -.-ll HAHA , quickly finished my food then we went to walkwalk .

Bouqht a baq (: love it . Huilinq not enouqh money to buy . And she couldnt find the baq she wan . Haiz , Slowly search bahs . ohkay , dhen went home around 6 .

MRT-ed home . Reached home aruond 6.50 ++ Played coin dozer . Watch show . Eat dinner , blahblah . Slept at 3 (: THE END .

December 11 , 2010
Woke up around 1 + Super tired . Couldnt qo back to sleep . Wash up ~ dhen went to watch Minq Zhonq Zhu Dinq Wo Ai Ni .

Anyways , finished watchinq the show around 4 + Started doin my math assiqnments and then LiJun came to my house while waitinq for me to finish up my assiqnments . Went to bathe cuz was sweatinq alot . I think I smelled :(

LOL ! HAHA , ohkay . dhen went to lot at 6 . Went to eat pepper lunch . couldnt finish cuz I had lunch at 3 . went to buy F&N Ice cream soda ~ LiJun bouqht F&N qrape :D haha . Then went to rooftop qarden . Went to popular afterwards . Bouqht some foolscap and super qlue .

dhen went home . started stalkinq people . Then blahblah . Find new bloqskin . Started postinq and tada ! Im here postinq abt ytd and today . Ohkay , So , BYE :D oh yeah , I said I wana write some speeches for my friends of 2011 rite ? HAHA , ohkay . Shall start now (: HAHA , thouqht of it and .. I think I'll do it tmr .. Lazy luh ! blehbleh :P haha , kay , bye :D

No comments: