Sunday, December 26, 2010

Friends come and go .
* last day of pirmary school * we were literally crying our eyes out . Can't bear to leave each other .
* a year later * hi , hi . *awkward * don't even reply To my messages .
It is just a matter of time before they forgets everything and move on . I guess I haven found out my true friend yet . Everyone I knew in primary school is slowly disappearing in my life .

9 years of friendship with XinYing just gone like that . The feeling I have is like we don't even know each other . Again , it is a matter of time before we stop calling and teasing each other .

Time can change everything . One moment , we were crying and another moment , we are leading our own lives . Meetup's for me are usually awkward .

We changed . We ain't the same person in 2009 . Time can prove whether if we really are meant to be friends and if you are a true friend .

I have TUR now . Is like , 6sunflower isn't in my heart anymore . 2E is in me . Well , thats it . Goodbye 6sunflower . Hello to my new life that I'm going to lead in TWSS .

Edited at 2.39 AM :
I'm not meant to be loved ..

No comments: