Sunday, December 12, 2010

BOO ! As said , qonna say somthinqs to my friends :D haha , startinq from my super duper best best best best dk how many best , Ultimate best friend (:

LiJun
BOO ! haha (: Thanks for beinq such a qreat friend to me (: you are always thr when I need you . Althouqh , as you said , you dk how to an wei me when Im sad and stuff , I dont blame you (: seriously , cuz you didnt qo throuqh that kind of thinq before so , I really dont expect you to say anythinq to make me feel better . Talkinq to you already makes me feel better (:

Really thankful for the times when you called me at nite :D haha , super fun xD we even
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ like siao . And we cant even do it properly . You _ _ _ _ my line , I _ _ _ _ your line . super funny de can ! LOL , and thanks for chattinq with me at msn when Im bored and stuff , Really had fun with you when you are at my hse :D haha , hope that you can TON at my house sometime :D

PLUS , thanks for teachinq me thinqs like chinese and stuff . HAHA , love the times when I said that you are crazy . Then you would always reply that you are very normal and that is a fact , ALWAYS THE SAME THING ! LOL xD haha . Thanks lots , I ❤ you max :D All the best for 2011 :)

Peqqy
Peqqy ! HAHA xD thanks for chattinq with me at nite until 3 + am xD haha . Thanks alot for informinq me abt the free qames :D haha . Really thankful for An Wei -inq me when im sad and stuff (: You are really a qreat friend xD hope that we can become closer (: xD I ❤ you max , all the best for 2011 !

XinYu
Hi xinyu ~ Firstly , conqratulations for takinq your iPhone today xD HAHA . Thanks for all the qood advice and stuff . It is really nice to chat with you (: haha . really fun to be hyper with you xP hehe . Thanks for tellinq me what to do when Im totally lost and dk wad to say or do at points . haha , hope that you can dun always be pekchek and stuff :D hehe , ohkay .I ❤ you max ! All the best for 2011 xD

SuHui
SUSU ! LOL , first time litat call you :P haha , dun be anqry worhs . if not you will have wrinkles :P haha , anyways . Thanks for beinq a qreat friend to me xD hehe , anyways , hope that we can be closer so that I'll have more thinqs to say to you in future :D haha , you miqht think Im siao cuz I too hyper le ~ sometimes I quiet like hell , sometimes im not :P LOL xD hehe , ohkay xD , I ❤ you max and all the best for 2011 ! :)

Eileen Koh
Yoh Tiko ! HAHA , you are always the one who spam me with TIKO face :P haha .HAHA xD stop doin th tiko face if not you really become tiko I tell you xD haha , anyways , wanna be closer to you too ! haha , so that , as said , can write more thinqs to you :P haha xD ohkayohkay , I ❤ you max and all the best for 2011 . Hope that 2011 would be a year that you wont tio so much taiji (:

HuiLinq
Siaosiao qirl , HAHA :D ! when you are around , thr confirm will be lauqhter (: haha , you sibei siao + horny cans :D haha . You this qirl hor , spamm people de worhs :P plus , you likey to pinchy people :( haha . oh yeah , thanks for helpinq me think of speeches for my bloq :D haha , qrateful ! hehe , hope that as time pass , we will be closer (: I ❤ you max and all the best for 2011 :)

- TUR ! Super horny qroup :D haha , some are pure , some are not . Riqht Peqqy , huilinq and eileen .k ? TIKOS LA ! haha , hope that all of us wont fen kai :D haha , hope that this qroup will last forever until we die (: I ❤ you quys MAX !!!! plus , dun jealous lijun post so lonq worhs :D I closer to her mahs :D

Eileen Lim
Helloh (: haha , I know that this year , thr are up's and down's between us . Alot of fiqhts , alot of quarrels . Alot of backstabbinq and stuff . but , I hope that 2011 would be a better year for us :) hope that thr would not be any backstabbinq or quarrels between us anymore (: forqive and FORGET . rmb th forqet part (: Hope that 2011 is a qreat year for you and all the best .

ohkay , DONE :D done and done :D kay , bye ~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: