Friday, November 26, 2010

Hello people (: 3am in th morning and I'm
Still freaking awake
Using my phone to post and ,
Should be glad im gonna post (:
Ohkay ..
Went to 1e class BBQ ..
Not many went .
Meet Líjüñ at th bus interchange first (:
Thn meet Peggy and Eileen k (:
Went to walk at pasar malam awhile
Thn went to buy bubble tea (:
Thn went to lot walkwalk (:
Thn went to cotton on .
Stayed thr and listen to songs (:
Haha , damn fun (:
I upskirt a model (:
Woops !! Haha
Thn Eileen and I bought necklace (:
I bought LOVE and she bought a key .
Thn went to roof garden
Thn went to teckwhye .
Rained heavily when we reached .
Líjüñ lend me her umbrella ,
While she and Peggy ran in th rain ..
Bleh ..
Shoe Damm wet and disgusting :(
Went to Mac to meet SüHüî and XîñÝü (:
Thn .. Bought fries cuz i didnt eat lunch :(
Thn played cards .
Was raining , damn suay can ..
Thn we played with th sparkles thing .
Whistling one ehh (:
Haha , damm scary but fun
Thn wait for th stupid rain to stop ..
Stuffed 3 marsmallows into my mouth !!
Thn Líjüñ and I laugh like Fck kay !!
Super funny , almost suffocate to death ..
Choy ..
Dhenden , miss Liow came (:
We stand in one line cuz we dunwan
her see th fire , if not ltr she nagg ..
Dhen blah , barbecued th food around 7
Dhen played in th rain ..
Damm super fun
Those who didn't go , missed alot of fun (:
Dhen went home , blah ..
Dhen , bathed ..
Hair now still smells like barbecue .
Disgusting :( Haiz ,
Ohkay .. Gonna sleep now .
nite , reply Líjüñ msg first (:
Andand , Líjüñ , if you are reading this ,
Nxt time we stuff 4 marsmallows
In our mouth Kay ? Haha !!
And , there was alot of fun and laughter (:
I love 1empathy-ians max (:
Except a few bastard and 1 bitch (:
Haha , and .. Líjüñ ..
Dun be disgusted when i open
My mouth while chewing th marshmallows (:

No comments: