HELLO :D
HAHA :D
today went out with TRM !
So funfun !
haha , more fun dhen with that bitch (:
love them ttvm :D
haha , ty for th day quys ~
today went to warren !
haha .
Played DDR with Lijun like siao !
HAHA , so darn fun :D
haha , shouldnt have been quilty from th start (:
cuz it is not worth it :D
haha , ohkayohkay .
qo facebook see th photos bahs !
++ LiJun came to my hse .
dhen we watch move :D
haha , ohkay (:
done with todays post .
byebye !
EDITED
COMEON , see who copy who (:
Such a sad life huh ?
I have a mind of my own , I betcha you dont (:
such a childish freak urhs .
Yeah , I am qood at insultinq people .
INSULTING BITCHES LIKE YOU :D
Do you see me insultinq any NON-BITCHES ?
Well , you are a fckinq bitch that
deserves to be insulted (:
Come on , who wanna transfer if
I have such qood friends like
Lijun , Xinyu , peqqy , Shannon , Suhui , HuiLinq and Eileen k ?
+ Suhaila and many others ?
You are th bitch that made me wanna transfer (:
And , it is so nt worth it for me to transfer
just because of a bitch like you .
NOT WORTH IT KAYS .
LOL , you hate me ?
GOOD , cuz I hate you like hell .
You CAUSED EVERYTHING
TO HAPPEN AND YOU MUST FACE
TH CONSEQUENCES .
Dont blame people for your fckinq actions .
Ask around , see who hate you
lemme see .
HUILING , LIJUN , XINYU SUHUI AND PEGGY :)
well well ..
Lets see , hmms .
they hate you (:
LOL , lets see .
You are th one with those
bitchy actions and , made LiJun and others hate you (:
WELLWELLWELl , speechless ehh ?
LOL , write my name biqbiq on your bloq urhs :D
Since you wanna insult ,
dhen why dont put my name BIGBIG ?
HUMJI ARHS ?
Seriously , I didnt think that Im th perfect person in
th world :)
I just have friends that care for me .
Whad abt you ?
Rmb th time when you are feelinq dizzy durinq PE ?
Lijun they all went around lookinq for ice for you
and I accompanied you
without you askinq me to do so .
Know whad ?
I can just qo and have fun ,
play qames with others .
No , why ?
I sacrificed my time to play
cuz I cared for you .
Did you cared for me ?
NO is th freakinq ans .
Rmb th time when I spilled spaqhetti
on myself ?
I had to ASK you to accompany me to th toliet
and you would not just take th initiative to do so .
EileenK saw wad happen and just
like , hold my hand and accompanied me to th toliet .
Went to th toliet , you said it was smelly and
wanted to stay outside .
What is that ?
cant you just qo into th toliet and help
me qet spaqhetti off me ?
Seriously ,
You dont care for me .
just because of one smelly toliet .
EileenK is th real real real person , my friend who really
cares .
I dont think you are a true friend .
you miqht not care ,
but I cared .
I cared abt every sinqle details .
ONE MORE TIME ,
YOU ARE A BITCH .
You didnt even asked abt how am I .
You just stood thr and watch me covered in spaqhetti .
I have nothinq much to say for that fckinq actions of
yours .
FIVE WORDS ,
YOU AINT A TRUE FRIEND .
+ Seriously ?
BEST LIE EVER BITCH .
Jolene ?
yeah , best lie .
LiJun cant even make herself
believe you anymore .
LiJun and I hates you like fck .
We just cant stand th siqht of you .
You made LiJun leave you
with your fckinq actions :)
I didnt snatch her away :)
she even aqreed that it was
YOURSELF who made her leave .
Conqrats , you earned
WORSE THN A BEAST/BITCH medal .
you are even worser dhen any human beinq in this world .
You are not even worth beinq called a bitch .
Doqs are way cuter and way
better dhen you .
BEAST ARE WAY BETTER DHEN YOU .
With that black heart of yours ,
one day you wll end up with no friends .
No comments:
Post a Comment