Saturday, September 25, 2010

Seriously , you are qettinq on my nerves (:
Really Really Really qettinq on my nerves (:
I'm tryinq to be nice here .
LOL , fck off xD
Maybe , I'll thankyou for fckinq off my life .
You know , I'm tryinq my best not to
scold you vulqarities here .
lemme tell you bitch ,
thr is a limit to my patients .
I dont care if you are usinq me ,
Just dont cross th line .
Dont think that I'm always smilinq at you means
I'm damm freakinq happy with ya ,
sometimes ,
it is not (:
Wow , I should be workinq on my vocab (:
So I'll have more words to insult you xD
Dont think that I'm qood to bully .
It is not always th case (:
Drama is a disease bitch .
Dont judqe me based on your iqnorance .
DUNCE :D
Love that word .
I have a whole lot more of insults .
I shall post one of em , in everypost (:
byebye

No comments: