Saturday, September 18, 2010

I decided to post . So , here qoes .
HELLO , and Byebye


You Just Dont KnowYeah , you just dont know


Never Find Another Like MeWee ~

Best Thing Ever!Yeahh ..Define: Friend
XINYING ! You are th one . I'm not sure if thr are more out thr (:

Greatest ChallengeThis is my Lifeyeahh , this is my life .

I found one (: Xinyinq

Funny FriendsLove

Friendship



I'm not lovable yeahs


If You're AskingTrue Friends

Yeahh , xinyinq ! Puayjun ! Hanau ! LiPinq ! Jamie !

Far Apart But In My HeartLiveAlways Have Always Will

Heed this advice yeahs ~ LOL . Will always love you

Love All Your FriendsSometimes

YEAH ! I LOVE YOU ! Xinyinq ! Jamie ! LiPinq ! PuayJun ! HanAu ! Eileen Lim ! Eileen koh ! LiJun ! Suhaila ! Xinyu ! Peqqy ! WEE ~ and others (;

I Miss YouCare So Much


Friends 4ever!I Miss You

Xinyinq ! PuayJun ! HanAu ! Jamie ! LiPinq ! Eileen Lim ! LiJun ! Eileen Koh ! Suhaila ! Xinyu ! Peqqy ! ( First )

Xinyinq ! PuayJun ! HanAu ! Jamie ! LiPinq ! ( 2nd part )

The Type Of girl Sisters

Yeahh , Suhaila !

Best FriendsYeah . Lazy to repeat th names . hahaDon't SettleFor Once In My Life


News FlashTo all u...

Yeah bitches <: Swallow it bitches <:
Suck ItDon't Judge Me
Yeah Bastards YEAH LORH , qrow up larhs
Two FacedAsshole Like You

Yeah , you suck know bitch

My WorldWith Love


You really dont exist in my world For you sucker !

I Can Be NiceDrama

You are dumb enouqh . Stop beinq si dramatic bitches .

LOL , actually thr are no bitches in my life riqht now .
love em much .
<:
kays , niqhts




No comments: