Yo bitches .
chattinq with eileen , lijun , peqqy and yeexin (:
hohoho , today so fun :D
ahahah , st john oso damm fun :D
ahahah , qot art ~
stinks , blahs .
Stink even more because brian join ~
dhen stink because QQMor qroup sit beside our qroup .
dhen keep on takinq LiJun dhe thinqs .
LOL , suay lorh .
zzz , nothinq to post abt luh .
lalala , buhbye .
As I remember and recall th days we spent
toqether , tears cant stop rollinq down my cheeks .
I wish time would just rewind and we could
start all over aqain .
I wish time would just qo back and
we could spend time like we used to .
But , I know that thinqs would never be dhe same
since we qo our seperate ways .
): I miss and lurve you quys so much .
Meetup soon kays ?
-Xinyinq , hanau , Puayjun , Jamie and lipinq .
Imissyou quys to th max .
meetup soon , buhbye
No comments:
Post a Comment