Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ohkay :D
Yoh people :D
Today went to woodlands to find my precious xinyinq ♥
damm lonq nvr see her le hao bu hao .
Anyways , went to popular with my sister around like , 2 ++
anyways , bouqht books , pens and blahs .
Dhen went to admiralty to meet xinyinq .
Dhen I walked towards her hse thr .
Dhen we went to admitralty dhe mac .
bouqht macflurry , dhe cinnamon rolls ,
2 larqe fries and one larqe coke :D
hoho , keep on eatinq eatinq eatinq .
Keep on takinq photos :D
heheheheheh ~
damm funn .
Dhen we somemore have like french fries competition somemore .
LOL , dhen xinyinq qo and anyhow throw fries at people .
dhen blahs .
eat finish , took a fries each .
dhen dip into curry sauce and chilli sauce , wanted to
throw at people derh , but dhen
in dhe end , we throw away .
dhen we went to play with dhe toy machine .
LOL , xinyinq didnt win .
I won twice :D
hehe ,dhen I won a dolphin
and a bear dhat is sittinq on top of a heart :D
dhen after dhat , qave dolphin to xinyinq cuz
I love her alot , wan her to be happy (:
she oso wan dolphin ♥
LOL .
dhen blahblah .
Went to playqround , took alot of photos .
really damm fun .
LOL , plus , I sat on top of xinyinq's back and dhen
we took photos .
LOL , really damm funny .
Dhen too bad , rain .
Went under dhe void deck , took
alot alot of photos oso .
dhen I become model , LOL .
dhen play with jacket and baq .
really really damm funn .
Dhen we took photos that have dhe number 1-10 in dhem .
LOL , dumb ? Use finqers lo .
hehehe
lalala , dhen went to buy snacks .
Dhen walk towards xinyinq hse .
saw uncle qila .
LOL , I really really ran away .
Dhen blahs .
Went to xinyinq hse , started
talkinq and talkinq .
dhen I use some of dhe price taqs I could find
to make xinyinq name and my name :D
dhen blahblah .
Xinyinq make tea :D
LOL , ice tea !
ahahah , dhen while drinkinq , i threw dhe
price taqs on xinyinq .
One flew into her mouth and one flew into her ICETEA !
LOL , damm funny .
Dhe rest flew all around her .
AHAHAh .
Was lauqhinq my ass out dhr alriqhts .
Dhen clear up .
She let me see her class photos .
blahblah .
Dhen we started findinq stickers that look alike .
Started pastinq dhen onto our phones .
Dhen went home .
Haiz , I damm sadd .
time pass so fast when I'm with her .
But not with other's ( sorryarh)
haiz , I really really damm sadd now .
All dhe fun has to stop .
BUT WE COMFIRM WILL MEETUP AGAIN !
ohkay , buhbye

No comments: