Monday, August 2, 2010

Hello people (:
ahahah , today went to th dk wad farm trip .
First stop was th lamb ? qoat ? LOL .
Den drank th horrible lamb milk .
It suckzxc !
ahahah , den qo to th hydrophonics farm .
idk how to spell .
drank th veryvery nice juice (:
ahahah , den blahblahblah .
henqhenq tmr baq very liqht (:
natonal is on friday .
I WANNA KNOW HOW TO DO TH PROCEDURE
FOR TH NATIONAL DAY PARADE !
if not I die liao ):
I nvr attend two lessons lorh .
zzz ..
lalalala , den involved in fancy drill .
Zzz , how I know I say tat I dun wan .
hahaha , nvm luh .
Fancy drill quite fun (:
hehehe , but thn kinda messy ):
4 more days to national day and cross country .
YIPEE ! dun nid to participate cross country (:
see my friends run can liao .
DAMM FUN !
ahahah , wont elaborate (:
pictures will be uploaded on facebook tmr or today .
DEPENDS !

No comments: