Hello People :D
Here to say that ,
ECLIPSE♥ WAS AWESOME !
Ahahaha , youu quessed it .
I watched it todayy with YanRonq ♥
lalalala , met her at admiralty , at her hse thr
th playqround .
Thn bus-ed to Cwp .
lalala , thn went to buy th ticket .
thn went to arcade ,
took neoprint♥ and play mini ridder .
Play liao , feel so dizzy
ahahah , thn look at th time .
WHOA .
1.15 liao , our show 1.30 -.-ll
haha ,thn went to uncletibbits and buy drinks .
thn went to th cinema thr and buy popcorn , drinks and Nachos♥
ahaha , thn went in .
Watched ECLIPSE♥ .
Watched ECLIPSE♥ .
it rocks ohkays .
I reccommend youu to qo and watch (:
ahaha , not borinq at all .
Ilurveit♥
ahahah , you wan to know how it qoes ?
ohkay , shall tell you
----------> NEVER !
Ahaha , lame urh .
blahs , you wan to know how it qoes hor , qo and
watch larhs !
ahahah .
watch watch watch ,
Eat my NACHOS♥ .
ahaha , qot one nachos look like PACMAN♥ !
thn eat popcorn , ahaha .
YanRonq suay ,
eat until alot alot of seeds !
haha , when th popcorn qonna finish thn I eat .
Whoa , I tell you .
I more suay ohkays .
One mouth hor ,
th least number of seeds is 2 .
th most number of seeds is 5 .
qet it ?
thn went to CCK .
Went to rooftop qarden .
playplayplay like mad women .
fun worhs (:
thn went home , thn I'm here !
ohkays , stop here :D
buhbye .
-> Yanronq♥ :
Thanks for todayy . I seriously had fun with youu .
Hope that can qo out with you aqain (:
ilurveyou ohkays .
Buhbye .
LittleMissHeartzxc ♥
I stay in lurve with you
No comments:
Post a Comment