Monday, June 14, 2010

heyy people :D
Noticed somethinq different ?
haha , sonq , bloqskin and cbox
ALL CHANGED !
haha :D
currently chattinq w SUHAILA
Suhaila , no matter what happen between euu and "X" ,
I'll always be thr for euu .
euu cant keep on thinking of "x"
euu will will have depression
lemme help euu let go bit by bit ,
one step at a time .
One dayy , euu will completely forget abt
Ahem *
dont keep on listeninq to sadd sonqs .
it will not help th situation .
After today , I hope euu will have a happy life :D
even if euu cant have "x" ,
euu still have me , and th people around euu .
it is not end of th world !
I seriously hope that euu can learn to
let qo .
I'll always be behind euu .
P/s , dont start tearinq !
I cant bear to see eu tearinq .
Whenever euu nid help , just come to me :D
I cant promise euu that I can solve that problem .
but , I can promise euu that I'll tryy myy v best to help euu .
thr are alot of thinqs I cant promise euu ,
but , I can tryy .
I can give euu another " Shuwen's Talk "
if euu wan ! haha
SMILE !
Shuwenheartzxc♥
I stay in lurve with euu

No comments: