Heyy !
I kinda addicted to MariahCarey♥
haha (:
OMGOMGOMG , I lurve♥ her songs ohkayy !
OMGOMGOMG !
Touchbybody♥
Istayinlove♥
Woots !
I lurve it ohkays !
haha , I totallyy stink riqht now .
Ahah , because got CCA mahs !
haha , Todayy ,
Sec 4's and Senior Staff Sgt. JieRui
Join us :D
funn worhs !
haha (:
thn Senior Staff Sgt JR show us how to polish our boots !
haha (:
haha (:
We did footdrill today .
Whoa , first round .
OMG , felt like pukinq .
and thn like no strenqth litat .
Cant do footdrill properly .
Requested to fall out .
Rest Rest Rest .
Rest Rest Rest .
Fall in , thn continue to do footdrill :D
haha , woots !
haha , learn new command .
Whoa , first time I lurve footdrill ohkays !
haha (:
anyways , gonna take a shower soon .
I smell like someone just threw a stinkbomb at me litat .
-.-ll
haha , buhbye .
Make sure euu miss me ohkays !
haha , bhb-ing ~
210510' was a very hurtful day for me .
Why ? because euu left me .
From that dayy on , everydayy , I sms-ed euu .
Euu replied only thrice .
now , euu are talkinq to me at facebook .
I know if euu dont have enough money for topup .
so , I asked euu to send msg to another number ,
but no .
euu sent it to th number that was more expensive .
why are euu treatinq me like this ?
Euu saidd euu lurve me riqhts ?
but what I get was suckish .
Shuwenheartzxc♥
I stay in lurve with euu
I stay in lurve with euu
No comments:
Post a Comment