Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hello people :D
know that I detest copycats ?
blahblahblah .
see this copywrited siqn ? --> ©
yea , I qonna place it beside my name .
LittleMissHeartzxc ♥ ©
yea , you know what I'm talkinq abt .
yaya , dont actact ohkays .
I'm stubborn :X
you copy means copy ~
what ?
I talk to you , haven talk finish thn you chanqe subject .
if you really nvr copy ,
den why chanqe subject ?
pluss , I qot that name first .
what ?
I qot that name before you riqht ?
I super hate youu .
you seriously know I dont like people to copy me ,
still say wad ?
" I nvr copy you wad . Yours is Heartzxc and mine is
hweartzxc "
was like ?
BULLSHIT
Yea yea ,
it is so freakinq you .
sounds familiar ?
ohkay , qonna sound stupid but ,
'Whr did you qet that name ? '
After I said this alot alot of time ,
you still dont qet it ?
still qot th nerve to write that name in your bloq ?
well , lemme tell you ,
althouqh you are younqer thn me ,
doesnt mean that you can anyhow
come and make me ohkay .
wad ?
Protest that you nvr copyy ?
thn tell me , whr did you qet that name ?
tell me straiqht in th face .
If you nvr even copy me once in your whole life ,
tell me straiqht .
I'll apoloqise .
but , you , yourself
know that you qot copyy me riqht ?
I know copyinq doesnt kill ,
but , WTF ?
I said it alot alot of times ,
still dare say that you know me v well ..
if you know me well ,
what is this bullshit you are qivinq me ?
I wrote it clearly in this bloq .
Dont ever copy me .
I qave you alot of chances .
but , if you are tat stubborn ,
I have qot nothinq to sayy .
you are just not th friend for me .
backstabbinq Ann ,
kept on sayinq she copy me ,
but what are you doinq ?
you are savinq your own butt .
you nvr admit even once .
if I am you and you are me ,
how would you feel if
I ALWAYS FCKING COPY YOU AND BACKSTABBING ANN ?
AND YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE ANN ALOT .
YOU KEPT ON SAYING THAT ANN COPY ME
ANN COPY ME ,
IT GAVE ME A NEGETIVE SIDE OF ANN .
THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE EVEN HAPPEN .
IF I HAVE NVR EVEN MET YOU ,
I DONT HAVE TO WORRYY ABT ALL THIS THINGS AND
MY FRIENDSHIP WITH ANN .
I dont wish to carry on .
I was to blind thn ,
but now ,
I saw throuqh you .
LittleMissHeartzcx ♥ ©
I stay in lurve with youu

No comments: