Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello people :D
euu quessed it !
I haven do finish my homework .
-.-ll
left chinese only .
haha :D
now chattinq w LiJun .
And msq-inq librarian .
hmms , not twss de librarian .
Is WRPS de :D
omgomgomg , miss her sia !
haha , used to help her arranqe th books ,
thn after that ,
qo and take swt from her .
sometimes I cheat , nvr
reallyy arranqe thn I still take swt !
haha :D
thn used to stand , ohkayy fine ,
Slack around at th counter thr .
Because that is whr th air con is !
haha (:
den I would like ,
scan de books for return de .
thn I would just take any stupid book lyinq
around thr and anyhow scan .
Woots , fun worhs
thn I would anyhow type some stupid code in
th computer and would always give this respond
" The code you just type does not exsist "
or somethinq litat :D
haha , PuayJun and I would always fiqht to
like 'Chop' th dates on th books
and to scan de books .
Haha , I lurve looking at people ez-link !
haha :D
I really missed th days .
so sadd . )':
I miss my friendds .
haiz , anyways ,
I shall stop here alr .
It doesn't matter if I cant watch toystory 3
if I cant finish my homework on time ,
thn too bad for me .
No toystory 3 for me on Monday .
Thr is too much for me alr .
So many homework my brain would
just burst .
I cant think of anythinq to write for my
stupid compo .
blahs , nothinq matters to me now .
Shuwen heartzxc ♥
I stay in lurve with euu

No comments: