Friday, May 28, 2010

I Dont know why .
But , I feel like eu are stealing my life .
eu are v pampered .
Eur parents give eu everything .
But me lehs ?
I have a sister and
cant get everything I wan .
I dont know why but ,
ever since i know eu ,
eu have been really close to me
for no care reason .
all th reason eu gave me are just fake .
eu tell other people th opposite of what eu tell me .
I dont know what is eur motive .
do eu wan my life ?
whatever I have eu die die oso must have .
everything must be th same .
Why ?
eu have eur own life and I have mine .
Why must eu copy me ?
everything oso must copy izzit ?
eu wanna to be close to my family ,
friends , tutor and even my helper .
why ?
eu so wan my life go and get all these people .
But eu cant have MINE .
these people are mine .
eu cant have them .
eu cant have MINE but eu can have one
of eur own .
Just stop stealing my life .
Stop eur freaking actions
Shuwenheartzxc♥
I stay in lurve with euu

No comments: