Thursday, May 20, 2010

I cant stop thinking tat eu are going to leave
me on 21/5/2010 .
I cant stop crying , th pain is unbearable .
Whenever i think of eu not by my side ,
tears will start rolling down my cheeks .
Although th new one has come ,
th feeling of eu leaving me is v hurtful .
yes , eu will be more happy thr ,
but I will be more painful here .
why dont eu just stay here ?
I'm not the only one who is sadd ,
th people arnd eu is more sadd .
I knw eu need to go ,
and i promised tat I'm willing to let eu go back
because of eur happiness .
but , I cant seem to let eu go .
I can only see eu 2 years l8r ,
if eu are willing to come back .
I really wan to keep in touch with eu .
D':

No comments: