Monday, May 31, 2010

Heyys ~.~
Ehh girl , just wanna tell eu
tat if eu buaysong me den
just tell me larhs .
dun behind my back talk abt me .
eu just using me rights ?
Lemme tell eu ,
My hse is nt a hang out place for eu
and eur stupid fcking brat friends .
idk if eu are using me in anyways .
I hope eu are not tat kind of person .
I knw eu have alot of friends .
So what ?
lemme tell eu , I'm not a piece of rubbish .
dont treat everyone like a piece of shit .
everyone likes eu , idk why .
I think they just didnt see th opposite side of
what eu really are .
eu may seem like a good friend ,
but eu are not .
what ?
It is ohkay for me to doubt eu
because of eur freaking attitude .
I heartzxc everybody , but eu .
eu are a bitch .
I may change my mind abt eu ,
but not this time .
eu are a freaking bitch tat I hate .
Shuwenheartzxc♥
I stay in lurve with euu

No comments: