Hey boyy , I no longer lovee euu anymoree ..
There is someone in my heart other thn euu .
I cant stand to see eu flirting with other girls .
anyways , we are nt an item .
Soo , I guess it does have any effect on me (:
hahahahaha , now , thr is someone else (:
:X
Not telling again ~
haha , out goes th old one and in comes th new one (:
haha , th guy is in one of my classes .
haha , th guy is in one of my classes .
Ahahaha , I nvr say which classes arh ~
haha , can be my sch class or other activities worhs ~
haha , can be my sch class or other activities worhs ~
haha , maybe now I'll consider whether I should tell anybody ant .
Bleks .
Buhbye
No comments:
Post a Comment