Hey people (:
Just came back .
know why ?
Dunno right ? Of course larh .
If eu knw , means eu are either
Eileen.L , Eileen.K & XinYu .
haha (: hmms , haha , new best friends yeas (:
haha .
hmms , if eu are nt one of them ,
means eu follow us around . >:(
haha , alrights .
Shall stop my craps . D:
haha (:
Today got math exam .
Blahs , lost a few marks le lorh ..
Put wrong answer .
sadd .. D':
anyways , quite easy/difficult .
ohkays , thn after exam , compare answers with
LIjun they all .
Blahs , LiJun and peggy nvr go w us because LiJun do out
with her friends . Peggy go home slp !
haha (:
Thn after tat actually XinYu and Eileen.K wanna company
Peggy go home de ,
thn Eileen.L go and like 'beg' them litat .
Blahs , thn I company Eileen.L go home .
Thn XinYu and Eileen.K go lot1 first .
Blahs .
thn Eileen ask me run , dunno for wad .
THN WE REACH THE TRAFFIC LIGHT BEFORE THE BUS REACHED URH !
haha (:
* bhb de me ~
haha .
Thn blahs , looked for xinyu and eileen in the bus .
cannot find them lehs .
but thn , we found ....
LIJUN !
haha (:
Thn I point middle finger at her .
-.- Sorry , just play play nia .
thn go EILEEN.L hse play PS3 .
We serve the net .
Go her blog thn my blog .
blahs , den actually wanna play de .
Thn xinyu say Eileen.K nidda go home at 11 .
p/s , exam finish at 10 .
thn reach eileen.l hse alr around 10.30 ++
thn we faster like chiong to lot 1 .
(- Eileen.L , here comes the part on the bus ~ )
thn we took the 190 bus .
On the bus , no seat .
So we waited .
Thn got sit right , we faster go and sit XD
haha , but thn one stop nia .
-.-
thn on the way to lot 1 ,
Eileen saw this boy outside northvile ,
thn she like make de sound , like 'TehTeh' , dunno hw to spell.
But thn v. funny , thn when I turn to look at
the boy right , I like saw Eileen Point
Middle finger .
Thn I was like OMG ! HW CAN EU DO TAT TO A LITTLE BOY ?!?
thn eileen was like , I didnt !!!
I rmb tat I made the sound but I nvr point middle
finger !!!
thn we like keep on laughing and
laughing all the way to lot 1 .
Haha (:
thn blahs .
on the way to the food court tat time ,
saw two boys on the escalator ,
thn I like play play point middle finger at them .
BUT THN ~
they turn around when I point urh !
OMG OMGOMGOMG !!!
Ownded .
Ownded .
sadd ....
meet xinyu and eileen.k
thn we go buy food .
blahs ..
thn eat eat eat , thn because the food hot right ,
thn eat eat eat , thn because the food hot right ,
Eileen.L go and like **** the food .
BLEK ~
haha (:
fun worhs .
Thn we talk abt boys .
Thn saw Terry outside .
haha , thn eileen.l go & anyhow pronounce his name .
from denkiat( Dk hw to spell )
become :
PENKAT ?!?
I not really sure wad she really say .
But something litat .
thn I still worried abt the two boys !
we buying food mah , thn the Eileen.l knw the two boys .
was like OMG !
l8r they come and find me .
Sadd .. haha , then xinyu oso know them .
thn blahs .
thn while eating ,
xinyu say tat one of the boys like Eileen.L ~
WOOTS ~ haha (:
thn eileen.l call him ' FEI ZAI'
thn we kept on laughing .
After eating , go buy drink .
EILEEN.K haven go home yet ! haha (:
thn we go walk walk .
Thn the one of the boy name is WeiJie .
Blahs , thn his friend ( the boy together with Weijie whom I pointed middle finger at )
like eileen.l .
yes , the FEI ZAI .
Thn they wanted to meet us , thn I was like so worried
Thn we walked around the mall , looking for them .
But thn they nvr appear .
thn we nvr play lerhs , we go library .
I go and sign up for the dunno wad , computer thingy .
Thn Xinyu , both eileens go and hide .
but , I FOUND THEM ~
haha , *bhb de me
thn blahs .
Went to action city look at things .
before tat , we went to play de ball game .
haha , Eileen.K sponsor the $1 for us to play
Too bad didnt win .
Thn Xinyu like go and hit the machine thn the ball drop .
thn we kept on playing and hitting thn got one southview girl look at us urh .
she must be thinking " why they bang the machine ?"
LOL ! haha :D thn we faster run away , scared tat l8r
de girl go and complain us .
bleks ~
thn after action city , eileen.l
suggest to come my hse de pool thr .
thn ohkay lorh .
on the way , We buy ice cream .
Eileen.l and I share macflurry .
thn xinyu and Eileen.k bought the ice cream cone ?
I guess .
thn outside got the pram mah .
I SAW DE GIRL ! SO CUTEEE ~~
plus , there is like a polar bear toy .
thn I like go and feel it .
So soft .
Thn xinyu say dun go and disturb her .
thn blahs , thn she oso go and feel the toy .
haha .
thn I wave at the girl .
thn SHE WAVED BACK ~
haha (: thn said buhbye to her .
thn walked to my hse de pool thr .
Thn we played at the main pool .
got the baby pool connected to the main pool mah .
thn blahs .
play play .
Thn I spotted the sercurity guard .
thn i was like " SERCURITY GUARD !!! "
thn we faster run out of the water .
( P/s , we took off our skirts . Now now , not the time to be horny ~
we got wear pants ~ haha)
thn we faster run to the table and sat down and then pretend to talk abt sch .
haha , thn I think the sercurity guard saw us because he
sat and the jaguzzi ?
haha , thn from pretending to be talking ,
become real talking .
haha , thn we take photo .
blahs , wont upload the photos , because we gonna
bluetooth to each other tmr .
thn I went home , they sent me up .
haha , thn they go down .
blahs , I called eileen , thn ask if she can see me .
she ask me to wave a cloth or something .
thn I was like , whr got cloth ?
haha ~ IDEA !
I took out my skirt and like wave it .
thn they saw me !
thn we kept on waving and waving ~
blahs , thn go back inside .
thn now I'm here posting .
alrights , gonna study .
good luck people for tmr science paper ~
buhbye (:
Hi bitch , eu are lucky I'm in a good mood now .
P/S , my post colourful right ? LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment