Hate u sia : u tell VALEIE KOH YI TING not to mention ur name in her blog rite? how come u mention her leh?and u say u saw that fcking nicole and that stupit asshole amelia rite? how come u put their name on ur blog leh? u don't like people to put ur name in their blog then u leh?
- Hello , welcome to my blog haha , nid a welcome song ? ohkay ! welcome welcome welcome to my blog ! haha hmms , eu Cock eye izzit ? I said tat She DUN dare put my name in her blog . Not dun like her to put my name in her blog , LOL lorh . Sia sui ! hahahah
LOL ! haha , read wrongly still wan come here say say say . Hahahaha , lau kui larhs . Go home learn eur ABC
hate u sia : u know u very rude!!
- Wah , I rude eu not rude arh ? spam my blog call got manners arh ?
hate u sia : amelia and nicole did nothing wrong and u scold them asshole, stupit!!
- Wahwahwah , ohkays , Amelia still ohkay . Wah , got proof meh ?
Hate u sia : u think u who?does not mean that u richer than some people u can anyhow say them!!!i wonder how ur parents can live with such a child? that showes that u have no maners leh!! rich dut no maners. hahaha have u heard of such thing?
-LOL , thank eu say me rich , but , sadly I'm not . ahahahah :D Wah , I didnt say tat
I'm richer then them worhs . Wah , wan insult me larh , insult my parents . Go die larhs .
LOL , Hahahah , of course . I'm not rich worhs . All those stay in mansion one
more rich urh . haha , they are more spoilt then me .hmms , if I have no manners , give some proof . Like history , eu nid evidence
hate u sia :I AM TALKING TO TAN SHUWEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHO IS VERY VERY RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! how
- LOL ? eu not rude meh ? of course eu talking to me larhs , thn eu talking to ghost meh ?
Hate u sia : can someone like her have nice friends?? OR maybe she buy the friendship using MONEY!!!!
- LOL ? haha . LOL , which line did I say tat I use money to buy friendship ? Is eu no friend bah . Evidence ? Eu jealous tat I have such nice friends and eu dont have
friends at all ? ROFLMAO . Haha , did eu see me using a knife and point it at their throat ,
and say " Here is the money , and now , be my friend " ROFLMAO !
Hate u sia :HAHAHA!!!! Someone like her so shameless!!!!!TAN SHUWEN U ARE SHAMELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BU YAO LIAN!!!!!!!!!! SHAMELESS U KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! TAN SHUWEN!!!!!!!!!
- Plus , I still wan my face haha , eu are th one who is " BU YAO LIAN " bah haha !
LOL , there are more shameless people thn me alrights ,
like EU !!!! hmms , I know my name v nice . dun nid to keep on repeating tyvm
Lemme add somemore !
Wah , I shameless eu gutless arh ? Dun dare put name . Wanna meet anot ? pu eur name larh . I will be glad to sit and talk with eu slowly . as long as eu wan .wan wan wan ? Put eur big name up thr larh , If not dun dare , thn dun spam as simple as tat . hahahah faster scold back arh ! hahaha I'm waiting:D HUMJI den dun spamm larh . I didnt know I had a fan to read every post I have , HAHAHAHAH !
YEE XIN !
I know I here have no rights to "chup" into this thing first. Every single person, is a different character and of cause, they show different attitude . They'll have people whom they hate and love . At least, Shuwen has the guts to post those names in her blog.Unlike you, who doesn't use your own name to tag . Please, get the facts right before you scold people.I'm waiting to0. LOL
Thanks jiejie :D alrights , stop here . Buhbye
No comments:
Post a Comment