Thursday, May 13, 2010

Alrights ,
AND YEEXIN STILL HAVEN REPLY ME YET !!!
This is a new post . If eu are too noob , read the post below first .
duh ..
anyways , today had art .
Totally screwed it up .
I draw until so ugly .
bleks .
Colour oso colour until like shit litat .
(P/s , she reply lerhs )
blek , I colour until very SIAN .
bleks ~
haha , spent 2hr and 15 min and tat stupid piece .
bleks ~
Spent so much time , yet still so ugly .
haha .
alrights , talk abt ytd .
( ahahah , just called suhaila to tell her
tmr got no st john .
CONVERSATION :
Her : Hello
Me : Hello
Her : hello
Me : hello
her : hello
Me : Hello , Suhaila arh ?
Her : yeas ? * Sleepy voice
Me : Eu Slping arh ?
Her : yeas .
Me : Ooops ~ Sorry .
her : zzz ..
me : just called to tell eu tat tmr have no st john
her : arh ? really ? ohkay ohkay
me : alrights , go and have eur beauty slp bah , buhbye .
DONE ~ now , back to ytd )
ytd , Eileen and LIJun came worhs ,
haha , to do art .
blahs .
Thn we went to lot1 to buy bubble tea first .
Eileen said wad , My bubble tea looked like algae .
-.- damm it !
haha , hmms , LiJun and Her drink milk tea .
I drink HONEYDEW milk tea .
yeas , kinda look like algae though .
blahs , thn DID SOMETHING TAT I CANT SAY
TO TAT BITCH .
hahahah .
Thn come to my hse .
Blahs , thn sat in front of the TV .
Ahaha , watched pink panther together .
thn I eat , they do .
thn blahs .
Eat finish den do .
Thn watch powerpuff girls .
ahaha . Thn 12.30 Eileen gtg home liaos .
thn LiJun and I go her hse and do .
Blahs .
Thn sat 172 to her hse thr .
But thn we went mac first .
Eat eat eat , drink drink drink .
Thn Finally go her hse .
We on the way talked abt middle finger .
And how we would be famous because of middle finger ,
and wad would be our autographs and stuff .
Yeas , most of the craps came from me ~
anyways , thn went to her hse .
Thn Eileen took off her skirt , left her red colour pants .
LiJun and I cant stop laughing sia !
haha , I called her red pants .
anyways , wont insult her alr .
thn do art .
On the way chat and chat .
thn LiJun and Eileen play snake while I do my art .
LOL !
haha , thn 5 ++ den go home .
thn rushed my work .
got alot to do .
I brought home 3 ruler sia !
Only one is mine !
LOL !
haha , I accidentally threw away eileen's sharpener .
BLEKS ~
thn went to lot1 with aunty ( Helper)
thn bought sharpener , thn bought earings too !
haha , will upload pictures soon .
haha , thn went home .
Did art , cant finish .
At night , called LiJun , thn we
kept on chating and chatting !
ahahah (:
Thanks LIJUN !
Thanks for companying me ytd (:
ILY AND EILEEN.L !
ahahah , stop now .
Buhbye .

No comments: